Monday, June 25, 2012

Sorrow is hard for anyone and expressing what you want to say and how you feel when someone close loses a beloved one... well the transition is alarming and words don't come easily. However with art anything is possible and between my grandson and I we have once again managed to put another gift together to ease the pain of loss.



I enlisted, my grandson, Jacob to draw another tree of life [expression of his choice] and I added my own quote... It brought calm and piece to the survivors of this special family and for the new angel in heaven...he can look down and see that his parents have a visual expression of peace and tranquility when they recall his memory. Rest in peace young man!


Jacob doing what he does best! He rocks art!
 Today will give you strength for 
all your tomorrow's...
Lisa Izumi

No comments:

Post a Comment