Tuesday, June 19, 2012

No. 4 arrives in time for me
to send out my next card!

I was delighted to receive my 4th card in the swap from Janie in TX! Really cute choice in words and images...Thanks Janie!

Sent my Asian-y card this morning! I used newsprint from the Rafu Shimpo, the Japanese newspaper purchased in the Little Tokyo community of Los Angeles as the background, then cut out an image of a Geisha from a favorite fabric I've had for sometime. A bit of Mod Podge to give her a stiffening and shine and then added some fun stamps! To finish it off a portion of an art-deco sun glows from above while Hope and Believe are written in Chinese characters and off she went.

The flash came a little too close and made her face looks a bit faded...I assure she is glowing!



 Tonight, I'll craft with my grandson! Oh and speaking of my grandson, Jacob...look at his latest sketch...pretty snazzy! Enjoy!

Jacob Ngo, my 1st grandchild, is just 13 1/2 years old and soooooooo talented!
Don't you agree??

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I loved receiving your postcard in the mail. Nice blog too. You can follow my name (AngieN) below to mine - I think. Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete