Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sculptor, Artist, Costume Designer...or all of the above?

My grandson, Jacob, is at it again. I just luv it when he begins to work on art. One never knows what he'll create. But create he will and you'll wish you had his innate talents!! I encourage him to work on art at least once or twice a week, especially now during summer vacation. However, Jacob needs no encouragement: He has a ton of ideas in his little head and I am convinced and so proud to say---he can do anything - at any time!
Phase 1: Jacob began sculpting his art with cereal boxes and paper
towel centers. His favorite adhesive is masking tape and uses a lot of it. LOL!

Every once in awhile Jacob recycles cereal boxes and various cardboard pieces. When he has enough stashed away, he begins his project. See what he's done now... 


Phase 2

Jacob used plastic curvy straws and bamboo rolls

Jacob pays great attention to details!
Check out the facial grid!















Join me tomorrow to see the next phase of Jacob's creation! Tonight...I think I'll go to sleep early!






















No comments:

Post a Comment