Wednesday, August 8, 2012

OMG, a silly story to share and then...
The surprises just keep coming!  

Have you ever driven off a curb? It's the funniest thing I've done in a long, long time. I found myself low on gas and stopped at my local gas station. However, on the way out...I missed the exit and went off the curb. You can't imagine what I did next... I sat in my car and laughed out loud! Hahahahahahaha! That happened years ago, but I remember this incident each and every time I go through that same gas station. Within minutes 2 police officers drove by and approached the car and helped me get out of that predicament. They asked if I was in the habit of missing the exit and we all laughed... Don't you just love memories that make you laugh at yourself? I do. On extra tough days, I often look back and remember those times that brought me to tears with laughter. 

And with that I want to share two more beautiful cards that have recently arrived in the mail. I just luv them! The first of these two cards arrived from Karen who was a recipient of one of my cards. It was such a surprise to receive her beautiful card! This lovely artist also sponsors swaps so you should check her out at mailmesomeart.blogspot.com !

From Karen I. in MA
From Nancy S. in Canada
My 9th card from the International Post Card Swap came in from Nancy, in Canada, who designed this very chic card with advice to follow!! 

Although I wrote this a few weeks ago...I thought I would have enough time to add, but didn't. So, forgive...have a laugh on my silly-stories and admire my work. HAHAHAHAHA!
Have a wonderful next few hours! Tonight...I'm blogging 

No comments:

Post a Comment