Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Renewed & Repurposed: Old vanity table spruced up as a writing desk

My teen-hood vanity table of yester year 
When I was about 17, my mom surprised me with this table. She added a mirror on the wall and yahoo --- I had my own vanity table! I loved it, but as time when on - the table became useless and as of lately...it's been in the kitchen as a catch all.

Redesigned retro-chic writing desk...chair to follow!!
So, I dumped the stuff that was useless clutter and I spruced it up by giving it a new design, paint job, and new purpose. As soon I re-upholster the matching chair...I will have a new writing desk!

The big black dot on the table-top is a painted on coaster!! LOL!

Sooooo cool! Enjoy!

Cost to me: Approx...$2.95 + tax (sample size can of Behr paint from Home Depot) and I already had the semi-gloss indoor/outdoor black paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment