Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Artists run in my family!!

Presenting my grandson Jacob!

When this little guy was only 5...he saw me binding a book and he asked if I could teach him how to bind his book. He had been drawing a bunch of faces...one on each page. After I glanced over to see what he was drawing...I asked him a question, "Jacob, what is the name of your book?" He said, "What face am I ?" I simply fell in love with his thought process. He and I worked a bit more on the book and some day...we should self-publish it. I can't wait...

He's, now, actually very close to turning 13, but at the time he started wearing-out his pastels and creating colorfully when he was only 8!! Here are a few of his drawings at age 8... I hope you like them as much as I love them. Creativity abound!! He makes me so proud.

Tomorrow I'll show you a journal he made for a class assignment...naturally it couldn't be just plain! Not my grand kid!! LOL! 

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment